Cerulean Arts Collective
Thanks to those who have already submitted work for consideration. We are in the process of reviewing for the 2022/2023 season and are no longer accepting new submissions at this time.
The Cerulean Arts Collective was established in 2017 as a community hub of creativity, ideas, friendship and support. A cross between a traditional gallery and an artist-run cooperative, the Collective is supported in part by membership dues but without requiring artists to manage the day-to-day operations of the gallery. Five concurrent solo exhibitions at a time ensures visitors are regularly introduced to new artists and members have ample opportunity to meet one another throughout the year. We are seeking new members for the 2022/2023 season; membership dues are $95/month or $1000/year if paid in full.
Collective Member Benefits:
- Solo exhibition every 12 - 18 months (15 months on average)
- Cerulean Arts manages installation, sales and all staffing (No gallery sitting required)
- At least one work always on display in the Group Gallery or storefront windows
- A minimum of six works stored on site for visitor inquiries
- Artists’ page on Cerulean Arts website with works available for sale online
- Reduced commission of only 35% on sales of artwork
- Gallery promotion including exhibition postcards and email announcements
- 10% discount on all gallery purchases and classes
- Cerulean Arts is easily accessible by public transportation and has limited free parking
For consideration, please email your artists’ statement, resume and website link or five digital images (jpg, tiff or pdf) to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Cerulean Arts Collective” as the subject line.
Review for the 2022/2023 season will begin on July 1 and continue until spaces are filled. Invitations to meet in person will follow the initial review. Priority will be given to under-represented artists who are not affiliated with another gallery.